Thursday, April 4, 2013

A welcome back :)

First of all, my bad for my inconsistency post..
Assalamualaikum & hello people !
I am currently having my 2 months break from college & i just feel like blogging again.
It's been almost 2 years since my last post here..
Here it goes.. A welcome back blog.. My first blog after for so long..

A heart, how much longer can it hold.. to be strong & to fight..
It does shout at times.. when it's been stabbed so hard...
The wounds stay but will never be a perfect heart anymore.. The perfect heart it used to be

A person I know...
Anonymous, till today, has been talking to herself because she knows that nobody can understand her. Even I can't. She is pretty much emotionally disturbed but I believe she is a very strong girl. Why do I say so? Even though, she knows that her life can't be as beautiful as anybody else, can't be as peaceful as anybody else, she chose to continue struggling instead of giving up.. Sometimes she wants somebody that can be trusted to be by her side, just to lend her a shoulder to cry on. & sometimes she prefer to be alone. Words can't describe who & what she is. But to me, I pray that one day, her world will turn around, 360 deg, & give her what she deserves for the rest of her life. She just got to hold on for awhile. Happiness is not easy to achieve unless you work for it.


xoxo,
 IqinAlia

No comments:

Post a Comment